2015年9月23日星期三

6-Channel Remote Control Switch 4 Lights And 2 Fans

I was doing some remodeling to my family room, and decided to see if it was possible to wire the lights and ceiling fans to be controlled by one universal remote.  After searching all over for an easy method, I came across this handy little electronic gadget which made the process both affordable and easy!   This is what I used and diagrams on how I connected all the wiring:
First, I purchased an appropriate model of RF Remote Control Receiver and Transmitter from the various models available at www.carymart.com.  In my case I needed a 6 button remote to separately turn on or off 2 ceiling fans and 4 lights.  The Model I used was a 6-Channel 315 MHz RF Remote Control Transmitter and 12V DC Powered Receiver.  The Transmitter and receiver are represented as:
Next, I installed the hardware for the fans and lights on my ceiling.   I have 2 canister lights and 2 fans each with a light of their own.  These are represented by the following symbols:
Then I decided how I wanted the buttons on the remote to correspond to the lights and fans in my room.  I settled for this arrangement:
Now, we are ready to start wiring power to the relays in the receiver.  Using 16G wire, and a small screwdriver, I began with the + line (BLACK WIRE).
CAUTION: This will be the “HOT WIRE”  which carries power to each fixture.  We will be using the NORMALLY OPEN circuit configuration, so connect the + line (BLACK WIRE) to the clamp labeled letter A on each relay switch.
Wires should look like this:
Now we can continue to run the + line (BLACK WIRE) from each relay switch to individual fixtures, being careful to wire the correct relay number to the corresponding fixture.  I have color coded each wire to help distinguish how the different fixtures are connected to specific relay numbers.  The + line (BLACK WIRE) should leave the relay switch from the B clamp and run to each fixture.
Next we will complete our circuit by attaching our neutral wire, the – line (WHITE WIRE).  The wires should “daisy chain” together and then a single line should return toward the receiver like the Yellow diagram shown here:
Finally, we need to run a separate power supply to the receiver, so it can communicate with the transmitter.  For this particular model, we need to use a 12V DC Converter which will plug into a standard wall outlet.
The transmitter and receiver should come pre-programed to be in “TOGGLE MODE”.  This means pressing each button turns each fixture on or off separately.
Here, I have it wired so button 1 controls a fan.  Button 2 controls the light on that fan.  Buttons 3 and 4 control the individual canister lights.  Button 6 controls the other fan, and button 5 controls that fan’s light.
Test out the remote.  If the receiver does not respond to the transmitter, refer to the instructions that come with the electronic switch.  The relays can be easily taught to accomplish a variety of switch controls.  I found this to be a simple and convenient way to control all the lighting and fan fixtures from one remote.
Online shop: www.carymart.com

没有评论:

发表评论